Posted by: biblestudyseattle | February 18, 2019

Herd Immunity

Suppose there are 100 people on a desert island.  99 have natural lifetime immunity from a disease because they had the disease.  Is the other one immune?  No.  Simple common sense tells you that that person is susceptible to the disease.   Yet media and the medical establishment are constantly harping that at least 95% need to be vaccinated to protect the other 5%.  This makes no sense.  Such is Babylon.

“A second angel followed and said, “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”  Revelation 14:8

Obviously, this process isn’t yet complete!  Satan is the author of confusion.  Truth and error are like oil and water.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: